Injectable moisture treatments and dermal fillers are both made of hyaluronic acid (HA) which is a natural component of human skin. HA is a water binding molecule that can hold 10,000 times its weight in water and as we get older, our bodies produce less and less of it. The aim of skin boosters, or cocktails for the skin, is to replenish lost stores of HA and therefore re-moisturise and rejuvenate the skin from the outside in.
We use Teoxane Redensity 1 and Profhilo®
Teoxane Redensity 1 has pure hyaluronic acid but has the added benefit of three antioxidants, eight amino acids, two minerals and a vitamin. It repairs the skin while hydrating it and will prevent premature ageing of the skin. Fabulous if you are wanting to improve skin health, hydration, skin protection and get a ‘wow’ glow.
Profhilo is pure hyaluronic acid in high quantities and will bio-remodel collagen and elastin while hydrating the skin. It’s ‘anti-ageing’ on multiple levels, but it is predominantly used for the lower face. It will not help hydrate skin on the forehead where people can find frown lines problematic.
How much does it cost?
- Three sessions of 1ml £575
- Three sessions of 3ml £825
(Please note a minimum of three treatments spaced no more than 2 weeks apart will be required for new patients. Returning patents may require an additional treatment every 4-6 months.)
- First treatment – £325
- Second treatment – £325
- Maintenance treatments (recommended every 4-6 months) – £325
(Please note, minimum of two treatments 4 weeks apart will be required for new patients to PROFHILO, then a single maintenance treatment every 4-6 Months. If you have more significant skin concerns the Doctor may recommend a different treatment plan after consultation.)
Prices are per 2ml syringe for Profhilo
- Avoid strenuous exercise or excessive sun exposure, for at least 48 hours post-treatment or until any swelling subsides
- Avoid make-up for 24 hours for injected areas. If you must use make-up, please apply the iConceal or Oxygenetix medical foundation to encourage the healing process.
- Avoid firm rubbing of the treated area for 5 days
- Avoid aspirin, St John’s Wort or Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatories eg Ibuprofen, for a few days post-treatment. If you require such medication for medical reasons, please check with your doctor before stopping.