Invisalign’s® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you’re wearing them. Invisalign is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide
HOW DOES INVISALIGN® WORK ?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the their final position
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned
A PRODUCT OF GROUND-BREAKING TECHNOLOGY:
Invisalign is a product of ground-breaking dental technologies. At the beginning of the process, the oral cavity of the patient is profiled using technologies such as 3D scanning and X-rays. Impressions of the teeth as well as natural movement of the teeth are also recorded.
Afterwards, dentists proceed to designing the treatment process for the patient:
The customer’s specifications are forwarded to the manufacturer of the aligner trays. Each aligner tray is built to the exact requirements of the patient. Using the proprietary SmartTrack® material, the aligner trays are virtually invisible and highly resistant. Invisalign in Wimbledon is available through Ridgway Dental, from the initial measurements all the way through till you have the smile you’ve always wanted.
Your smile radiates confidence. With perfectly aligned teeth, you won’t be able to help but show off your confidence. People will barely notice they are there, if at all. Invisalign offers alignment treatment with similar effects to that of conventional braces without affecting how you look.
Made of special plastic material, there are no metal or hard materials to irritate the gums or other parts of the mouth. Any discomfort felt, especially during the beginning of the process, may occur from the plastic aligner gently pushing the teeth into the right location. As aligners are replaced periodically, the treatment adapts to the progress of your teeth alignment.
If you are interested in Invisalign’s® invisible aligners please don’t hesitate to bring it up at your next dental appointment or call us to arrange a consult appointment at a time convenient for you!
Visit The Invisalign® Website for more details